Thursday, September 01, 2005

WHEN IT'S OVER

IT’S OVER! August was over… and I’m over too! Now it’s time to look forward for a better September!
Last night, I made a letter, a letter for myself and for a name, though there’s no chance for this individual to read my note. I just want to express what’s inside me and what I do really feel.
Well… It’s over; it’s time to make a brandnew days… I’m done with the restless matters! Done with the stuffs that made me feel special even for a short period of time and also, I’m done with the stuffs that brought tears into my eyes.
Less expection, less disappointment! Less expection now for some things and for someone… I’m out of it… worn-out! I did my part to put things back on the right track… but I failed! It's much better now to lock it up and believe with the saying "Time heals all wounds!"
Anyway, it doesn’t end there, for I have the whole world in my hand. Still a long way to run for my life. Now… it’s time for me to spread my wings once again… free from yesterday’s cage! For tomorrow is September… time to look up and bring back the smile that once fade. For I have my shoes once again, ready to walk forward and leave the burden of the times of yore!

No comments: