Wednesday, January 18, 2006

IT'S A DATE

Life is always a choice between what we want and what we need, between what is acceptable and not, between what is right and what is wrong. There are many times when we are consciously aware of the right path to take. But as we think more of ourselves than of others, we intentionally ignore all the danger signs on the road and still follow the road that leads to our own destruction.
.
Lovenotes
oOo
.
MMY-LEI’S TAG…
.
Just list top-5 of your Weird Habits
Pass to 5 friends
Leave a comment or tag on 5 friends informing that you tagged them.
.
My five weird habits o’mine… weird nga ba?
  1. I can’t sleep without a music/radio playing.
  2. I do sing a lot while working.
  3. I use three shades of lipstick at the same time.
  4. If mmy-lei was a certified coffee addict… well, am a certified soft drinks adik! Soft drinks before and after eating… depende pa ‘yan kung ilang beses ako kakain.
  5. I play my ears while reading.

Five to tag…
Kat, Rachel, Wabi, Malaya and since COB visited my space days ago… tag ko na rin siya.
.
oOo
.
OTHER POST...
I love watching movies on big screen! I used to watch movie with my cousin Dot, lahat yata ng movies na sa tingin namin ay maganda, pinapanood namin. I can still remember, she will going to call me here in the office o kaya magte-text siya ng “LFS” then gets ko na kung ano ibig niyang sabihin. But my cousin left the country so ‘di na ako makapanood! But now, it seems I’ve found someone na makakasama ko sa panonood ng sine… sa katauhan ni Anne.
Anne… my college friend and at the same time, she is my officemate. Last time, pinanood namin ni Anne ang movie na The Chronicles of Narnia and it was a nice film! But bago magsimula ang movies of course, ipinapakita ang mga trailers ng mga upcoming movies and one of these movies caught my attention… Captain Jack Sparrow is back and of course… Will Turner too! Yup… Movie staring Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom… The Pirates of the Caribbean: The Dead Man’s Chest.
I like Orlando Bloom, as long as I can, pinapanood ko mga movie niya. Napanood ko siya as Legolas sa Lord of Rings, 1, 2 and 3. Napanood ko rin siya as Will Turner sa Movie na Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl and as Balian in the movie Kingdom of Heaven.
As I said, Orlando Bloom has an upcoming movie, The Pirates of the Caribbean: The Dead Man’s Chest at napagkasunduan na namin ni Anne na panonoorin ito, favor din sa kanya because she like Johnny Depp. Anyway… if ever somebody out there wants to join us to watch the film… oks lang… no problem… basta ba pay your own ticket eh… hehehe. Okay… Pirates of the Caribbean: The Dead Man’s Chest… showing on JULY 2006… Don't forget... IT’S A DATE!

7 comments:

nixda said...

sana kumanta ka rin dito sa bahay mo para marinig naman namin boses mo...:)

Kat said...

ako rin, adik din yata ako sa softdrinks eh. i love Coke. akala ko ako lang..

C Saw said...

ako rin, i sing a lot while working. hahaha!

velvet said...

hindi talaga ako magpagPost sa tag board mo... sigh

new year kaya new look rin. salamat sa pagbisita.

Mmy-Lei said...

ei ingat ka sa softdrinks, naging diabetes tatay ko dahil sa jan. softdrink addict din sya dati...

peborit ko din si OB, tenk u sa tip, aabangan ko yang movie na yan

salamat sa pagsagot!

Wendy said...

Ei...

Neng... Baka kapag kumanta ako rito sa space ko at narinig mo baka 'di ka na bumalik... Hehe... Have a nice weekend gurl!

Kat... Softdrinks adik ka rin... pa-rehab tayo... kidding... peace! Enjoy your weekend!

C Saw... Concert King?! Peace! Music lover ka rin, ano? Anyway... tuloy lang ang pagkanta while working... kunwari 'di ka nape-pressure sa trabaho. *wink* Have a nice weekend and keep on singing!

Velvet... Ei gurl, how are you... busy ka, ano? Anyway, thanks for droppin' by! Have a wonderful weekend!

Mmy-lei... Yup, binabawasan ko na ang pag-inom ng softdrinks... promise! What else? Pareho pala natin gusto ni Orlando Bloom... hehe. Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

I liked the first Pirates of the Carribean, galing-galing ni Johnny Depp dun! I will never miss this part 2, makikita mo entry ko tungkol dun after kong panoorin sa July, haha