Wednesday, February 27, 2008

THE SEVEN DEMONS

HAVE you ever been in a situation wherein you’re sitting in peaceful place and no worries in mind, and then split seconds, something will ruin your nonviolent moment?

Or after attending a mass, on your way home, an incident makes you angry?

Or you’re just sitting in one corner doing your stuffs with happiness then suddenly something get into your system which makes your world upside down?

Me? Oh yes… I’ve been into that situation. And I call that moment the visitation of the seven demons. And they often visit me to destruct my day, but… they’ll never win! I won't let them win!

When these seven demons are visiting me, maximum tolerance is my weapon and thinking, seven demons against me… only me. It takes seven demons to destroy my day... meaning I'm much tougher compare to these seven demons. So why should I let these seven demons to ruin me if I'm much tougher than them? Never... I'll be the one to ruin them! Even eight demons, I won’t let them to ruin my day.

So, when these seven demons visit you anytime… don't let them to ruin you... don't let them to ruin your day! Instead, be the one to ruin them... destroy them!

No comments: