Saturday, March 29, 2008

BLOGGING

I started blogging three years ago, that was February of 2005 and up to now, am into blogging still.

Blogging was introduced to me by an officemate/friend, and at the same time, she is the one who convinced me to try blogging. And since I love to write, I give it a try, and from then on, I keep on blogging.

Aside from making some personal posts and do some blog hopping (from one blog to another), thru blogging, I met new friends who love to blog also. Through these friends from blogging, different stuffs regarding blog we’re also introduced to me one of these is advertise on blogs, wherein, advertisements in a blog are welcome.

I thought at first, blogging is just a personal stuff, wherein the author can put only things regarding her/his self, then I found out that to advertise on blogs are also possible.

If you will go to do some blog hop now, most of the blogs have some advertisements and it’s cool, that aside from personal article that can be read there, you can also find some interesting stuffs.

No comments: