Wednesday, June 04, 2008

BLESSED WEDNESDAY

I am a Catholic and I often thank God for all the blessings that I received. I thank Him for helping me to surpass all the troubles, trials, anxiety and whatever negative stuffs.

Last night, I promised my self to wake up early so I can go to Baclaran Church/Mother of Perpetual Help Church to attend the first Wednesday Mass. Before going to bed, I asked my self if I can get up that early in able for me to attend the mass at Baclaran Church… meaning I doubt my self. Then I realize that, why I am asking my self the question whether I can get up early or not, wherein in the first place, every first Wednesday of the month, I go to Baclaran church… meaning, of course… I can wake up early for the mass.

Then I told my self… oppsss… it seems the devil beside me was trying to stop me in going to the church that is why I doubt my self whether I can get up early or not. Then I prayed, I told the Blessed Mother of Perpetual Help to wake me up early for I have to attend the mass… then after that, I go to bed to sleep.

I am the type of person who loves to sleep a lot that is why when I wake up in the morning, I often ask for a little more minute to stay in bed and sleep again. But not this morning! The clock buzz and rather than to take a few more minutes of sleep, I couldn’t sleep anymore unlike before that my eyes are too heavy to open. Yup, I do believe that that the Blessed Mother of Perpetual Help wakes me up, that is why I don’t feel sleep anymore when I open my eyes this morning. To sum it up… the devil failed to stop me from attending the mass to Baclaran church! And today… I feel that I am so blessed!

I prayed a lot… I pray for my family, friends, people who so dear to me and at the same time for my self. And I believe that in God’s time, all my prayers will be granted!

Have a blessed Wednesday!

No comments: