Saturday, July 11, 2009

RIDE WITH IT

I hate the feeling of being bored, tired, lazy, emotional, awkward and sappy at the same time. And that's what I feel right now... yup, at this very moment. Errr I hate this! I'm losing my concentration... I'm losing my head! Grrr...

Saturday, I should be happy... c'mon it's weekend, bring on the beer case! But what's happening to me? I feel so gloomy and all I want to do at this moment is to stay in bed and have a sleep (STRESS LANG 'YAN). A deep sleep wherein when I woke up... just another brand new day that as if nothings happened.

This morning when I woke up... whew, I knew it already that it's a bad day for me... I can feel it! I feel the wretchedness in me and I'm so irrirated (HANGOVER BA NG PAGKAKA-STRANDED KO KAGABI DAHIL SA LAKAS NG ULAN AT BAHA?). When I get off the bed... I want to do something but I don't know where to start and how to do it? Am trying to ignore the bugs and butteflies in my tummy but I can't. Shaiks! I hate this mood!!!

"Boss, can I go home now... tinatamad akong magtrabaho." As if I can say that to my Boss. Possible... IN MY DREAM!

Ay yay yay yay yay... well, what will I do now? Ano pa nga ba... dating gawi... RIDE WITH IT until tonight hanggang sa makatulog. This too shall pass... this too shall pass!

Yun lang!

1 comment:

dodong flores 도동 플로오리스 said...

Hi, I hope hindi ka na bored ngayon...