Monday, April 21, 2008

NUMBERS

I hate numbers and I hate computation, in short, I hate Math! I am not good in Math that is why am having a hard time to compute some Math problem.

When I was in high school, on my Physics class, we’re not allowed to enter the class room without a calculator. When I was in college, in our Trigonometry subject, before entering the class room, we should have a scientific calculator. Scientific calculator is more complicated compare to an ordinary calculator that people often use. There are some additional key on a scientific calculator wherein if you didn’t listen to your professor on how to compute a particular problem on your trigonometry subject, you’ll lost!

Calculators make computation easy… that’s a fact! Aside from the ordinary calculator or the scientific calculator, there’s also this Mortgage Loan Calculator. The said calculator sounds new to me, but if we're going to talk about loans computation, try the Mortgage Loan Calculator.

School year is about to start, people are starting to shop for school supplies. To those who are having a hard time with Math, don’t forget calculator on your list. You will going to use calculator on you Physics subject and a scientific calculator for your Trigonometry subject.

No comments: