Thursday, April 10, 2008

SAVE IT

WHEN I finished college and started to work, I told my self that I should save some of my money. My parents told me also to have my own savings, so they told me to open Savings Accounts. Then a friend of mine came to me, same thing, she wants to save money. Then I told her to open an account, wherein her money will be safer rather than to keep them in a box or in her drawer.

Having an own savings is one of the best things that a working person can do or should do. With the technology that we have today, we can browse the net if we need some information regarding on how to have Savings Accounts.

Try to check WaMu, wherein they offer also Online Savings. Other than that, WaMu can give you information about Statement Savings and at the same time, they can give you also information about Traditional CD, Online CD and Liquid CD.

It is advisable to all to save. Today, it is so easy to open an account. And if ever you need more information regarding on how to have an accounts, you can browse the net.

Don’t wait to long… better to save now!

No comments: