Saturday, May 31, 2008

MONTH OF JUNE

LAST day of the month of May, and tomorrow... month of June is about to start.

I had a fruitful month of May, despite of the unexpected circumstances came along my way, I thank God that I surpassed them all. All the worries that turns my life upside down, am so thankful that I won battle against them.

To all the blessings that I received, I praise God!

To all the problems, worries, uncertainties and other “not that good” things, I thank God in helping me to succeed and be tough to face new challenges in life.

Month of June... what should I expect? Surprise!

I don’t have any idea on what will going to happen. But I pray that, whatever they are, in God’s help, guidance and blessing, I can surpass them all.

Month of June... time to start a new life again... with happiness and full of hopes!


No comments: