Tuesday, May 20, 2008

PISSING NIGHT

AS possible as I can, I want to start my day with happiness... no negative vibes at all. This is because I want to have a happy and positive week ahead. But like what I often said, I don’t know what will gonna happen next... whether good or bad.

Yesterday, I thought am gonna have a positive day, but sorry… NO! Actually, all of my transactions yesterday gone so smooth, that is why I thought am gonna have fruitful day. But, when I got home from work, unexpected situation ruin my day. I got pissed off!

There will be an event this coming week in our place and some people wants to invite "someone who has a name" for the occasion. If am not mistaken, I guess, they seek help to someone who is close to me and this person relay the said matter to me. Since I knew someone who can help me regarding this... so I helped them regarding what they want and thank God that all the efforts that have done for the up coming event ends up clearly (that's what know).

I don't want to fail that someone who is close to me that is why am doing my best for the said affair. Last night, I laid all the stuffs needed for the success of the up coming occasion. Everything is okay, except to one thing which is regarding the transportation of the people they are inviting. That is the only problem left for the occasion to be successful, but on my part, I guess that is not a big problem anymore... but just a little effort for those people who are really involved on the the said affair. Look, they did not travel going in the city to do the transaction for the event... because I was the one who did it all. I did it without complaining that I got disturbed from my work, because I want to help them! The only thing that they will going to do now is to put solution regarding the transportation of those people that they are inviting, why not do it? And I feel (but I hope am wrong) that they still putting this matter to my shoulder wherein the truth is, am not that concern to this occasion, am just trying to help.

I don’t want to get embarrass to those people that they are inviting because I was the one who talked to them… I don’t want to have a bad name to them! At the same time, I don't want that someone who is closed to me to be embarrass too, that is why am doing my best to help them without complaining. But like what I've said, what makes me feel uncomfortable is that, while am doing my part for the success of the event, the part of those people who seek for help, I don’t know, I don’t want to be rude, but I feel (I hope am wrong again) that they’re not doing their part. Yes, they pay for the transaction, but it doesn’t mean that it ends there. They have to do some favors still for those people they are inviting, so that they can ask/invite them again the next time, right?

(Deep breath) Anyway, am looking forward that we can surpass the "problem" we are encountering now. I hope that any moment, people who are really involved on the said event will be enlightened to come up for a solution regarding the "problem" (little problem) of the said event.

Now, I still have more three working days, am looking forward that everything will be okay for the next three days! AJA!


No comments: