Friday, May 02, 2008

PLAYING

I love playing outdoor games especially when the sun is up. During summer, I love to play exciting and interesting games with my friends. But some of my friends are not like me who loves to play outdoor games. I have friends who love to stay at home, have a nonstop conversation and some of them prepared to stay at home and play some card games all day long.

I love playing cards too, especially when it rains, wherein I have to stay at home, of course, to ease my boredom. But the thing is, am not good in playing card games, but I want to learn, especially Poker.

I don’t know how to play Poker but I want to learn. Because if am not mistake, Poker is one of the popular card games that often play by other people. And nowadays, Poker is also available in the internet. To those who are interested, you can try Online Poker.

I want to learn Poker, so I read some articles or anything that can give me an idea or information about Poker. And if there is someone out there who wants to teach me, it won’t be hard for you, because I am a fast learner.

No comments: