Saturday, May 10, 2008

SWEET POST

WHEN I’m on a trip, I make it sure that I have candies on my pocket or in my bag. When I get bored or a little bit hungry, candy is the answer for my little hunger.

Kids love candies. Reason why I often give my nephews some candies everytime I see them. They really really love candies especially when the candies have different flavors and colors.

When I was a kid, am so hooked with flavored/sweet candies. After school, if I still have some money on my pocket, I often go for candies. There was this funny incident when I was a kid wherein I forgot my candies on my school uniform’s pocket. When my mom was about to do the laundry, she saw my school uniform with so many ants. Then she saw the candies on my school uniform’s pocket… then she shouted at me and scolded me. From then on, every time I buy candies, I make it sure that there is nothing left in my pocket.

As I said awhile ago, am hooked with flavored candies, today, aside from flavored candies, there are also candies with different colors, sizes, textures and shapes like the Jelly Beans that often caught the attention of the candy lovers like me!

Lets have some candies!

No comments: