Tuesday, August 02, 2005

AUGUST... AUGUST AND AUGUST

It was my monthly routine to browse my previous diary to recall things that happened on a particular date of a picky month. Last night, while the “kids” are already sleeping, I opened my drawer and grab my 2004 diary. Honestly, I told my self before that I would not open this specially… August, why? Dami kasing nakaipit na mga papel papel… memorabilia!
Upon reading on what was written on my diary, something puff into my head, so I grab my 2003 diary and opened it on a specific month… August! Upon and after reading my personal journals… I’ve noticed the similarities of some incidents, I laughed and asked my self “lucky month ko ba ang August?” While I was sitting on the floor and gazing outside the window, memories that happened during the month of August of the past years came back in to my mind.
Way way back, when I was in high school, (giggle) AUGUST... I had the person who taught me how to open my self into a relationship for the very first time… yihiii… Hahaha. But… (sigh (jack’s favorite word, I guess… peace!) ended after seven months.
1996… 1997… 1998… 1999… 2000 and 2001… AUGUST, met the person who became a part of my existence.
2002… then 2003… while I’m getting crazy with my everyday work… AUGUST… I met the person who became a good pal of mine, NO DULL MOMENT with this guy even sa chat. A music guru… so fascinated with cars… super! Having some coffee at starbucks, sushi at Tokyo Tokyo and the first and last movie that we’ve watched… The League of eXtraordinary Gentlemen (LXG)! And now he is happily married for about 2 years, we can’t do those things anymore!
The year after 2003… 2004… AUGUST! The memorable one… fresh among the rest… hahaha! There’s no way to forget this person. Used to call me WENDYNARA and BADUDAY (whatta name?) The first ever person who hangs my calls when he is mad (sakit sa tainga) and one more thing… he told me “magpa-tattoo ka ng kulay red sa noo… mukha ka ng siopao,” imagine, SIOPAO?! I wont forget that, that was Saturday, September 18, 2004. Hahaha... And this one… “’Di ka kasi marunong magpahalaga,” ito ba ang ‘di marunong magpahalaga, I don’t think so! This person told me also not to eat bagoong because according to him, it’s grimy, and for him, I refused to eat bagoong... hahaha. The one who told me to go home early after office work and yes, during those times, I do go home early (but sometimes not… hehe!). “Reporting on duty” everyday and a lot more… ahh… kinda miss it!
Anyway… August, a memorable one! my Mushy month… noticed? How about this year, this August? What do you think? Well, lets wait and see. Ahhh... I don't know how to wrap this one... am about to go home. Anyway... till my next post.

No comments: