Friday, August 19, 2005

I WANT

There are some instances in our lives that we want leave behind even for awhile... problems, situation and the lot. Sometimes, we want to runaway just for nothing! Runaway in way we just want to feel free… free from dilemma, free from noise, free from work, free from pain, free from anxiety and the whole thing. Basically, we just want to feel the world, the real world… the real life! This is what I really want to do now… to be with the nature alone… to think nothing and feel free from harm and disgusting things.
I want the nature to comfort me… I want to be with the natural world. I want to share to the nature what I really do feel inside. So many questions in me and being alone with the nature, surely, I can have the best answer.
Barefoot, I want to run at the seashore.
I want to have fun with the waves and swim from coast to coast until I get tired.
I want to feel the heat of the sun to my skin and if possible, burn the troubles inside me.
I want to feel the wind stoutly blowing my body and takeaway the weary character in me and change it into a brand new one.
I want to scream until I breakdown and tell the entire sea what I really do feel inside… the pain, anxiety and my weariness.
I want the nature… I want the sea, I want the wave, I want the sun, the heat, I want the wind and to wrap this one, simply…
.
.
.
.
.
.

GUSTO KONG MAG-SWIMMING!

No comments: