Friday, August 12, 2005

QUITS!

It’s just another rainy day! So nice to stay at home and take the best sleep for the whole day… but, we have to go to work.
Work place, really so cold inside, maybe, because of the weather that’s why my officemates seems so quiet too. So I guess much better to stay here in my space and be vied surfing the net rather than to disturb them while having their own “moments.”
Upon browsing the net, particular site puff into my mind and I urgently open this site. While slowly browsing it, I feel butterflies inside my stomach… and you know why… surprise… I saw a new picture (ehem)… and inspite of the heavy rain outside… the photo that I saw, brings back the sun into my eyes (naks! ang lalim!). Anyway… upon staring at the photo… dark clouds came into my mind… haha… MAKAKAGANTI NA RIN AKO. Before, sinabihan akong magpa-tattoo ng kulay red sa noo at mukha na akong siopao, now… it’s my turn… sinasabi ko na rin ngayon na… “magpa-tattoo ka na rin ng kulay red sa noo dahil mukha ka na ring siopao… haha… seems we’re just the same now… ANG TABA mo na rin. Bwahahaha…
Well… the photo… sigh… I can’t help it… there's no other way to say and I can't deny it... I miss the days!

No comments: