Sunday, July 03, 2005

ONCE THERE WAS AN LXG_DOMAIN

Ngunit ngayon kay bilis maglaho ng kahapon
Sana'y huwag kalimutan ang ating mga pinagsamahan
At kung sakaling gipitin ay laging iisipin
Na minsan tayo ay naging tunay na magkaibigan

e'heads


The idea about the name of the group came from the Movie League of the eXtraordinary Gentlemen (LXG) (as far as I know) starring Sean Connery, Shane West and the rest.
It's been a year when I turn out to be part of this group and also, it's been a year when I met these guys over the net... Rico, Dondee, Lem, Roy, Rhandel, Erwin, Bujie, Ambet (who's already in Canada), Peter, Tristan (unfortunately I never met him personally because he's out of the country) Shiela (where at first I thought she's a guy) Janice, Carmi, Phenny (already in Quatar), Grace (also by now she's out of the country and she became close to me) and my cousin Dot (who's already in Illinois).
Though the cluster did not last for a long time, but because of the kindness (huh?!) they showed me, I can still look back with a smile here in me and never regret that I've met these people. Till then LXG! Posted by Picasa

No comments: