Monday, July 18, 2005

REPETITION OF THE INCIDENT

INJURED 102
February 23, 2005 when I got minor sprain on my right foot, remember? That was when I lose my footing while crossing the lane along Sto. Domingo at Quezon Avenue, Quezon City.
Repetition of the incident… July 17, 2005, Sunday, around 8:45 in the morning with my cousin Edward, Mong and my brother John-John, we’re playing basketball in front of the house of my cousin Troy, out of the blue, when I tried to jump for a rebound, whoop… I slipped and fall off the ground… result… painful sprain on my left foot (ankle). What’s bad is that, my cousins didn’t help me to stand up… I was already shouting that I’ve got sprain and I can’t stand anymore, they just laughed at me and shouted… LAMPA!!!

2 comments:

Inya said...

totoo naman, ha ha ha!

Wendy said...

naa-adopt ko na lang sa inyo ni chichay... ikaw footbridge queen! si chichay... Taft Avenue queen!