Monday, November 14, 2005

COME AND SING IT...

Just want to have a new entry... so here... one of my favorite songs... Grow Old With You, performed by Adam Sandler, The Wedding Singer Soundtract... Kung sa tingin ng iba jologs... pero I admit, ito ring tone ko.
.
GROW OLD WITH YOU
.
I wanna make you smile whenever you're sad
Carry you around when your arthritis is bad
All I wanna do is grow old with you
.
I'll get your medicine when your tummy aches
Build you a fire if the furnace breaks
Oh it could be so nice, growing old with you
.
I'll miss you
Kiss you
Give you my coat when you are cold
.
Need you
Feed you
Even let ya hold the remote control
.
So let me do the dishes in our kitchen sink
Put you to bed if you've had too much to drink
I could be the man who grows old with you
I wanna grow old with you

No comments: