Monday, November 21, 2005

THE NOTE

I love to make and to give notes/letters... sweet notes and letters and even futile notes sometimes (huh?!)
I give neither notes nor letter to a particular person to utter how I feel or what’s inside me that I can’t express personally. I give notes/letters to say “thank you,” to "show appreciation,” to say “sorry,” to “greet” and sometimes, just to “share some silly stuff!” There are times too that I give notes/letters just for nothing… it's just like that I want to do it at masaya ako kapag nagbibigay ako ng notes and letters... I don't know why... I feel something inside me na 'di ko maipaliwanag.
Note has a different brunt, for me, it is more sincere rather than vocal. And me, I feel happy kapag may nakikita o natatanggap akong notes o letters especially na 'yung note/letter na 'yon is all about good things. Maybe the reason why I do really love to give notes and letters is that, unconsciously, dahil masaya siguro ako kapag nakakatanggap ng note/letter, iniisip ko na kung ano 'yung kakaibang saya na nararamdaman ko kapag may natatanggap akong notes/letters ay 'yun din ang saya na mararamdaman ng taong bibigyan ko ng note or letter.
And what makes me really more happy about giving notes and letters to a particular person is that when this person keeps my notes and letters.
This day, I feel so happy when an officemate/friend of mine na classmate ko rin noong college, natuwa talaga ako nang ipakita niya sa akin 'yung note ko sa kanya noong second year college pa lang kami. Yup, second year college pa lang kami when I gave her that note at nang makita ko talaga 'yon, pilit kong iniisip na paano ko iniabot sa kanya 'yun note, ako ba mismo ang nagbigay, ipinaabot ko ba or inipit ko sa notebook niya... na 'yun talaga ang madalas kong gawin kapag nagbibigay ng note/letter... iniipit sa notebook. Baka magtanong kayo kung paano ko natandaan na second year college kami nang ibigay ko sa kanya 'yung note, hehe... may date kasi 'yung note - 090399 (September 3, 1999) c",) Natuwa talaga ako ng makita ko 'yung note... ang pangit ng sulat-kamay ko, sulat-kamay ng lalaki... hahaha.
Anyway… though it’s just a piece of paper, I do really feel happy na makita ko 'yon and this officemate/friend o'mine told me also na lahat daw ng notes and letters ko sa kanya ay buhay pa hanggang ngayon kaya I asked her to bring them and I want to see those notes/letters.
Thanks Jack (http://pinayganda.blogspot.com) for keeping my notes and letters to you. I love you bebe Jackie!

1 comment:

C Saw said...

uyyy...senti mode